- Returning Home after a Disaster
Returning home after a major disaster can be both physically dangerous and mentally difficult.
- What to Include in an Evacuation Plan?
Your evacuation plan will be determined by what disastrous events are taking place in your area. The items you need to have are...
- Emergency Preparations for Pets
Families must seriously consider emergency preparations for pets as Red Cross disaster shelters cannot accept pets because of...
- Emergency Evacuation of You and Your Family
Advance planning will make evacuation procedures easier. First, you should have your family disaster supply kit and...
- Cooking Food During an Emergency
Healthy survival cooking and survival nutrition during an emergency situation is different than regular cooking and nutrition we often strive to maintain. The goal of emergency cooking is to prepare enough calories for your family to the best of your ability in the given situation.
- Food Storage: What to Store, How Much to Store, and How to Store It?
When it come to food storage, by far, the most popular question to ask is what type of food to store? There exists an overabundance of information and tons of marketing on the Internet that one needs to filter in order to distill down a simple list.
- Are You Prepared For Hurricanes?
A hurricane is a powerful cyclone created in the Atlantic Ocean. Depending on the location and strength a Tropical cyclone is known by one of several names: hurricane, typhoon, tropical storm, cyclonic storm, tropical depression, and cyclone.
- test article
- New Plan Article Post -30
New Test Post 30
- New Plan Article Post - 29
Test Post 29